Tuesday, December 16th, 2014
Nutritious food can prevent disease subscriptions children. (PHOTO: Paleo GROW EAT LIVE)
TabloidNova.com - At the age of six months, babies begin to eat foods other than breastmilk. Complementary foods (solids) should be given to help prepare the baby's gastrointestinal tract, for readiness oromotorik (locomotor mouth) babies, as well as for the nutritional needs that will make it healthy and protected from various diseases.
Infants aged six months upwards, require a source of carbohydrate-containing foods (rice, corn, potatoes, or pasta), from fat and animal protein (fish, poultry, eggs), proteins and fats from plants (beans, tofu, tempeh ), as well as fiber and vitamins minerals that can be found in vegetables and fruits.
After over one year, children can eat family meals. That is, what is served at the dinner table can also be eaten. What is needed so that a healthy body? "The increasing age, also needs more and more," said Dr. Pauline Endang Praptini, MS, SpGK, clinical nutrition specialist from RS Fatmawati, while Snack Food menyampaikanworkshop School Children (PJAS).
Eating nutritious food in sufficient quantities, is expected to be shielded from the body to ward off various diseases subscriptions children. Here's how nutritious food to prevent disease subscriptions children:
1. Energy, energy from food consumed such as carbohydrates, proteins, fats. These needs vary influenced weight, height, age, and activity.
2. Protein, as a builder substance formation of blood cells, repair cell damage, forming the body's immunity, forming hormones and enzymes. Obtained from animal protein (fish, chicken, beef, milk, eggs). And vegetable protein from beans, tempeh, and tofu.
3. Fat, the largest energy producer. As a matter of new cell formation and cholesterol. Such as palm oil, milk (saturated), butter (trans fats), and unsaturated example avocado, corn oil, salmon, gindara, snapper.
4. Simple carbohydrates is recommended only 5 percent of the total energy as sugar, rock sugar, brown sugar, and honey. While complex carbohydrates contain fiber such as rice, cereals, tubers, vegetables and fruits.
5. The fibers are soluble in water and is a prebiotic. Its function, nourish the intestinal cells to prevent diarrhea or constipation. While insoluble fiber is a fiber that is insoluble in water, increase stool volume, facilitate the disposal process, and prevent hemorrhoids.
6. Water dependent age. Age 4-6 years it takes about 1,500 ml / day, aged 13-15 years 2,000 ml / day. The higher the age the more water is consumed. TEMPAT
JUAL SEPATU SNEAKERS ONLINE TERPERCAYA | TEMPAT
JUAL SEPATU SNEAKERS ONLINE TERPERCAYA | TEMPAT JUAL SEPATU SNEAKERS ONLINE